Talk to a Proclaim sales specialist
855-715-6467
Get our news and offers

Enter your email address to
receive updates about Proclaim.

» Behind the Songs: Daniel Bashta’s “Like a Lion” | Proclaim Blog

Behind the Songs: Daniel Bashta’s “Like a Lion”

Behind the Songs: Daniel Bashta’s “Like a Lion”

Daniel Bashta’s powerful “Like a Lion” has been performed by artists like David Crowder*Band and Chris Tomlin. The song’s lyrics, emotion, and melody continue to move mainstream artists, as well as worship leaders in church service.

But the story behind the song is just as powerful as the song itself:

Sign up for the Proclaim newsletter and get more Behind the Songs content.

Comments

1. Miriam Beideman Ankerbrand says:

Hey Sue Witmer! Check this out!

2. Marci Hobbs says:

I lOVE this story! I'm looking for a "share" botton to put it on my page. Love the song. Really love the new album, "Invisible".

3. Kelly Calkins says:

AMAAAAZING!

4. Love this! What a statement of hope and life. THank you

5. Joel Zwinger says:

In Gods Appointed and Annointed time. A Kairos Lyrics.

6. Dan Page says:

How cool is this? If this was a crime scene God would have to be arrested. His fingerprints are all over it :-)…

7. Amazing story! I encourage you to take 3 minutes and listen to it.

8. Must tell you something! had a vision this morning while I was waiting for my grandson to get ready for school; at one point I wasn't sure it was real, so I dropped to my knees and prayed for discernment and a sign from God and I opened my email and here was this video. Now keep in mind that this is the first time I have received a video from faithlife, I have its app on my phone but have never gotten an email. In this vision there is a little girl in trouble and I will help her if I'm allowed. Please pray with me for her that God shows her to me and gives me the opportunity to help her! This is not a joke, I'm asking that whomever reads this to "touch and agree".

9. Mike Southerland says:

Very neat story. Love the pro-life angle to it. But I still don't understand the lyrics. What does this mean?

Let love explode and bring the dead to life
    A love so bold to see a revolution somehow

10. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s
    the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

• Jason Hickerson says:

We had some issues when upgrading out servers – everything should be back up and running (with pictures). Enjoy!

Trackbacks

1. [...] watch these two videos. Listen to the song below and then click here watch Daniel Bashta tell the song’s story. So amazing. Go buy his music and blare [...]