Talk to a Proclaim sales specialist
855-715-6467
Get our news and offers

Enter your email address to
receive updates about Proclaim.

» Top 10 most popular Paul Baloche songs | Proclaim Blog

Top 10 most popular Paul Baloche songs

Top 10 most popular Paul Baloche songs

Enter to write and record a song with Paul.

There’s no doubt that Paul Baloche has had a huge impact in Christian songwriting. On any given Sunday, you might be singing at least one of his songs.

Here are Paul Baloche’s top 10 songs available in Proclaim through CCLI SongSelect:

1. “Open the Eyes of My Heart”
  2. “Hosanna (Praise Is Rising)”
  3. “Your Name”
  4. “Above All”
  5. “Offering”
  6. “Today Is the Day”
  7. “Our God Saves”
  8. “The Same Love”
  9. “Because of Your Love”
  10. “All the Earth Will Sing Your Praises”

Will one of your songs be on this list next year? Sign up below for your chance to meet Paul and write and record a demo with the Integrity Music studio.

Comments

1. Bart the guy by the Gate Beautiful.

2. Luke Kirkegard says:

the weight of our sin and the immeasurable depth of God's grace to redeem us nonetheless.

3. Becky Boyland says:

How much God longs for us to have a deep and growing relationship with him, and how "proud" or pleased he is with his children.

4. the mercy of God.

5. Joel Nathan Fancher says:

A song about missions and how it ties to worship… (Similar idea of Redman's "Send Us Out").

6. Derek Unrau says:

God's unfailing Love and Faithfulness.

7. Ray Stetler says:

Through Christ we are mighty warriors for God, we will win the battle!

8. Chris Jackson says:

God's faithfulness in the midst of trials

9. Jennifer Phelps says:

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

10. Doug Allord says:

commitment to Christ in a changing world.

11. Russ Hutto says:

I think something about the favor and faithfulness of God.

12. Carisa Turner says:

Beauty in brokenness.

13. (verses) His grace covers us in our flesh and weakness and because of that (chorus) we "Arise Oh Rightous Ones, and shout for joy!"

14. Gary Durbin says:

the Trinity

15. Praising God for his creation of life and our response to his Glory.

16. Sarah Hopkins Blackwell says:

I would want to write something that completely turned the focus to God in all His glory. Something His congregation needs, to take the focus off of this world, and turn the faces back to Jesus!

17. Tracy MiChou says:

experiencing Heaven on earth.

18. a song that tells the story of the Transfiguration of Jesus.

19. The song would be about rising from the depths of our trials through surrendering all that we are and all that we have become…to be emptied from what this world has filled us with so that through this beautiful surrender, we find a pure voice to give Him praise and glory…and through this beautiful surrender, we are once again filled with what we are to be…to be who He has created us to be…to transform…to go out and share…to share with the world who we are because of who He is in and through us…to touch and change the world one soul at a time…

20. Jeremy Tallacksen says:

We'd probably write a song about Jesus, or turning from sin, or something like that…

21. Hmm…maybe about the fact that God is the only one who is good.

22. Jen Haugland says:

eternity on my mind.

23. Scott Berry says:

I think we need to write something about current events and how the Holy Spirit is with us during these days.

24. Gerod Bass says:

I would write a song with Paul about what it means to truly experience the intimate love of Christ each day.

• Jen Haugland says:

Gerod, I could see that! BTW I added Dwelling Place to my workout Mix and it is awesomely encouraging. I think it's my favorite now. Well… maybe tied with Kingdom Come. ;)

25. I would love to write a song with Mr. Baloche about letting God raise up vessels of worship out of his children. I have written a few worship songs and it really is so fulfilling to see the Lord minister to people through them. God has given me a desire and calling to serve Him as a worship leader, so getting this opportunity would mean so much.

26. I would FINALLY complete my song about adoption – and the connections we make by showing God and love to those who are adopted from countries where God is not commonly taught.

27. Sophie Cheng says:

I would like to write a song about the indestructible love of God, the irrevocable gifts,

28. Michael Prince says:

FORGIVENESS!

29. Gwen Stemen Thielges says:

I would like to write a song with Paul about how having a personal relationship with Jesus is an every day thing…how He wants to be involved in every aspect; every part of our lives.

30. Phil Laeger says:

I'd love the chance to sit and write with Paul. I've learned so much about worship songwriting from his ministry and teaching over the years.

31. Jonathan Fortenberry says:

I would write a song about God's unfailing mercies. Knowing what I would do, who I would I be, and how many times I would let him down… Jesus still walked that hill, walked every step that I should have to.

32. I've been wanting to write a song based out of Psalm 86 + Psalm 51 – About Unifying a divided heart and God restoring in us the joy of salvation.

33. Lonnie Thoms says:

I believe the theme of the Kingdom of God dwelling in us… personalizing the thought of Jesus prayer sparked a thought of "His Kingdom come in me". (and even if I don't get to write this with Paul, this is sparking a song.)

34. Phil Estes says:

Would be awesome to have a chance to write with Paul! I'd love to continue using scripture passages that are connected to teachings at church as the source material for new worship songs.

35. I would love to write a song that reflected the Relationship God longs to have with us and the idea that is what his purpose has been from the beginning from Genesis to Maps in the Bible it's God's purpose to have relationship with humanity, That he might show His love toward us and that we might reflect back His glory.

36. Eric Jaqua says:

Surrender.

37. Tim Wasson says:

I have a song I've been working on about spiritual warfare called "Victory Sounds" that I've been stuck on the bridge and perfecting a melody for a while. I'd love Paul's input on it.

38. Kimberly Delcomyn Spicer says:

Sitting here listening to my children sing along to my demo while making Father's Day cards. And over the last couple of days singing my own songs to myself that I believe were written prophetically for a time such as this, a time when not just others, but I, really need to hear them. I have them pouring out of me. I just need God to connect me to the person(s) with the same heart to release them to His people. God has put a dream in my heart just for me. If I keep my eyes on Him, we can see it through. I shouldn't worry if it feels to big, it's not too big for Him. He's asking me to trust him, he's asking me to believe. So I can fly.

39. Brian O'Dowd says:

I would like to write a song about igniting passion in our hearts and spirits to go out and be movers and shakers for our God within our nation and beyond.

40. I would like to write a song with Paul Baloche about the incredible love of God, how unique it is and how it empowers us to love others and live a godly love of love. How Love Changes Everything.

41. Elizabeth Hill Rhyno says:

I'd like to write a song with Paul for communion about the intimacy, joy and sustenance found in the fragrance and taste of the bread and the cup.

42. Beth Day says:

I don't care WHAT its about! It's Paul Baloche! PLUS, he's a huge Beatles fan! Beatle harmonies with Paul! Holy smokes!

43. Honestly, I'm not sure what the them of the song would be. I think that many worship songs could have so much more to them. I would actually love to write a type of hymn with Paul Baloche. I would love to create something different.

44. I would love to write a song reflecting the two Pentecost events in Acts, and the personal ones we have when the Spirit moves in each of us.

45. I would like to write a song about as it is in Heaven… bringing Heaven to Earth.

46. Dierra Dawn Blankenship says:

I would LOVE to write a song about the joy of the Lord. It's so easy to be overwhelmed by life and circumstance, and sometimes we just need to remember to praise Him and let His joy fill us: His joy is our strength.

47. Norman Terry says:

this would be so cool to meet Paul and share a song that God has put in my heart. But, to write one with him would be awesome! Praise God!

48. Billa Pani says:

you are really being used greatly by the Lord.

49. Pippo Totaro says:

You are so inspiring. I wish you could come to my church and share with the praise team I play with. Too bad I live in Italy. God bless you bro.

50. Pippo Totaro says:

You are so inspiring. I wish you could come to my church and share all you said with the praise team I play with. Too bad tha I live in Italy. God bless you bro.

51. Mike Krupsky says:

Hard to believe The Same Love did not make this list.

Trackbacks

1. [...] Proclaim Church Presentation Software is hosting a giveaway (on their site) for a songwriting and studio demo recording session with Paul Baloche. Baloche is the writer of some of modern worship’s most beloved praise and worship songs. Here is Proclaim’s list of his top 10: [...]