Is your church engaging your congregation on their phones?
If not, here are some stats you should know:
- Over 64% of adults in America own a smartphone.
- People are using their smartphone apps 10+ times a day on average.
- 68% of smartphone owners use their phone at least occasionally to follow along with breaking news.
- 67% use their phone to share pictures, videos, or commentary about events happening in their community.
- 56% use their phone at least occasionally to learn about community events or activities.
Engaging your congregation on the phone is actually easier than you may think, especially when using tools created to engage the church.
Here are 3 practical ways to engage your church using in-app alerts sent directly from Proclaim:
- Read along in the Bible
Proclaim allows you to send Bible references directly to your congregations phones!
- Offer live-polling during service
Have a sensitive topic you want feedback on? Live-polling allows your congregation to anonymously send real-time feedback while sitting in the pews.
- A new way to give
It’s time for offering. Send a signal with a link to your online giving page and give your church attendees a new way to give in-app.
Of course, these are just a few ways you can engage your church with a smartphone app during service. But let’s not limit this to Sunday morning, let’s keep it going all week!
With a custom smartphone app your congregation can stay connected from one Sunday to the next, right from their phone. Getting a custom app created is easy, and the team at Custom Church Apps wants to help develop and design an app that’s specific for your church. Your entire congregation gets to use the app free for 30 days, and after that, it’s just $19.95 a month!