Someone at your church creates announcements every week. Why not win a TV while you’re at it?
Make an announcement using Digital Signage and you’re entered. Here’s how it works. (You can enter in just a few minutes.)
About the Digital Signage Contest
Faithlife Proclaim recently released an exciting new feature called Digital Signage. It allows you to display announcements and Bible Art on monitors throughout your church building—and update those announcements from any computer.
The best part? Digital Signage is free.
To encourage people to try it out, we’re automatically entering anyone who displays a sign feed into a drawing for a 42” HDTV. (The TV is perfect for church lobbies.)
How to enter
It’s quite simple: just create and display a sign feed between now and February 20.
To do so, follow these instructions. After you do, you’ll be all set up to use Digital Signage every week with just a few clicks.
- Sign in to your Faithlife group (or create one if you don’t have one already).
- Find your presentation team (or create one by clicking the + sign by your groups, then select Presentation Team).
- On the next page, toward the bottom of the left menu, click Digital Signage.
- Follow the prompts to create a sign feed.
- Display your feed (instructions here).
That’s it! It’s fairly self-explanatory, and displaying just one simple feed will enter you into the contest. Find more detailed instructions here.
By default, a sign feed will display Bible art, so you are just a couple clicks away from creating a feed. (Terms and conditions apply to this contest.)
Go next-level with Digital Signage
- Create sign feeds for specific rooms (for example, advertise a youth retreat in the youth center, or an event for young moms in the nursery)
- Set your monitors to automatically display the church service presentation whenever a service is happening
- Set slides to start and expire at certain dates and times, ensuring announcements stay current
- Intersperse Bible art throughout your slides
Since Digital Signage is managed entirely online, you don’t have go from monitor to monitor to update your announcements. It’s just one more way Faithlife Proclaim is making it easier to keep your church connected.
Don’t have Faithlife Proclaim yet?
Start a free 30-day trial (no credit card required). For a month, you and your church will get access to powerful church presentation software, plus Pro Media, a collection of over 14,000 pieces of media designed just for churches. And you’ll be able to use Digital Signage to its full capacity to keep your church informed, inspired, and engaged.