No hymnals? No problem.
In Faithlife Proclaim, you can display pages from hymnals on the big screen with just a few clicks. It’s a great way to help your church sing in parts and carry on the tradition of hymnody.
Read the full tutorial, or keep reading for a shorter version.
How to add paperless hymnals to Proclaim
- Find a selection of hymns at PaperlessHymnal.com.
- When you select a hymn, it will automatically download as a PowerPoint file (ending .ppt), even if you don’t own PowerPoint.
- In Proclaim, select Media > Import Media > Song lyrics
- Under Step 2, select Import as images…
- Find the slides in your computer’s Downloads folder. Look for files ending .ppt. If you recently downloaded the files from Paperless Hymnal, they should be near the top of your Downloads folder.
- Select the files you wish to import and click Open.
- Follow the prompts in Proclaim, and the slides will be added to your library.
From there, the slides function as all other media does in the media browser.
Read the full tutorial for more screenshots and details.